Trideum is an industry leader in the development and use of LVC technologies and LVC technology modernization.
- Simulation architecture specification and implementation
- Software/simulation development, systems integration, and training
- Exercise planning, development, integration, execution, and support
- Digital Twin development and integration
Tactical system stimulation
- Testing, data collection, and analysis
Trideum employs nationally recognized subject matter experts in LVC interoperability and the use of M&S in mission critical environments.
There are three primary types of simulations: Live, Virtual, and Constructive (LVC):
- Live simulations involve real people and real systems.
- Virtual simulations involve real people and simulated systems.
- Constructive simulations involve simulated people and simulated systems.
Trideum’s industry expertise in M&S extends to all areas of LVC, as well as gaming. Trideum supports the operational needs of our customers by providing environments in which the user can exercise and evaluate models over time in preparation for field operations.
We have extensive experience in DIS, HLA, and TENA environments. Our team applies M&S to help solve complex problems in areas such as cybersecurity.
- Army Model and Simulation Office (AMSO)
- Redstone Test Center (RTC)
- Operational Test Command (OTC)
- US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (DEVCOM) C5ISR Center, Research Technology Integration Directorate
- JBSA-Fort Sam Houston Mission Training ComplexPEO Simulation Training and Instrumentation (PEO STRI)
Trideum’s quality of performance has continued to be exceptional in its engineering, program management, systems engineering, and software development support services to the Division. — Contract COR
The Trideum contract support team recognizes and promotes quality values throughout the organization. This has enabled the overall mission success of our organization. — Contracting Officer
“Trideum has continued to exceed the Government’s expectations with proactive management that has resulted not only in effective and efficient execution during the many challenges of the COVID pandemic, but also in proactive identification of needs and solutions to ensure mission success..” — Contracting Officer
“Overall, Trideum performed above expectations in relationship to quality, and deliverables were to a high standard of performance. This Contractor is extremely amenable to achieving above and beyond the requirements the government has asked of them.” — Contract KO
“Trideum’s contract support team greatly enhanced the flawless execution of the Army level Forum. Without their support, the Forum would not have run as smoothly.” — Contract COR